December 26, 2009

2010 makeover order of magnitude:



This is what's going down in 2010.

I visited Dr. Brandith Irwin a few weeks ago to learn what I can be doing to have better skin as I age (I am 33). She recommended Skinmedica Age Defense Retinol Complex (use at night) and Skinmedica Vitamin C + E Complex So far, so good. The retinol is great, although I am not sure it's any better than THIS miracle worker. I am going to get the tiniest bit of Botox, and a little Juvederm to fill my angry "elevens" before that wrinkle problem gets out of hand.

Next, I need to re-work my crap-ass diet. Coffee out, green tea in. More chicken, barley, salads and no sugar. None. I just made a 1200 calorie a day meal plan and ordered the groceries I will need for that. Plus no alcohol for the first week to kickstart things. I am going to investigate the wonders of acai, and eat more leafy greens. For real this time.

Haircut by Mia Leicht at Seven in Seattle is working wonders. The CHI has also been nothing short of a revelation. Also, John Frieda Glaze is keeping things shiny and dark brown.

Once my super-zaftig body is under control, I feel a breast reduction in my future. This seems like the kind of project I will wonder later why I didn't do sooner.

Fuck the year of the tiger. This is the Year of the Makeover, dammit.

7 comments:

mamacita said...

Oooh, does that mean you'll get to marry a hustler, too? That could work.

Jules said...

My friend, Tristan, went to a Christmas party a week ago and all but cornered a 50 year old woman who didn't look a day past 30. She was barely wearing any make up--just a touch of concealer and eyeliner. T said her skin was glowing. She demanded her beauty routine, which the woman is detailing and emailing to her after the holidays. She does a slew of things (some expensive, some not) but one of her much have items is Anew from Avon, of all things!

Mint Julep said...

I'm all over the Roc. And I've used Anew before and it is awesome. One more great product is Walgreens alpha hydroxy face cream. Da bomb!

dcgirl said...

Let me just say, I had a breast reduction and IT CHANGED MY LIFE. You think you're fat because your damn boobs need an extra two sizes. I went down to a 34DD (at the time it was a 34C/D but then life happens) and now I can actually buy dresses. And pretty bras.

I'm 34 and look in my late 20s. It's all due to 1)sunscreen 2)I never smoked and 3)Differin gel my derm gives me for my f'ing adult acne.

Decs said...

dcgirl. You have to email me at decorno at gmail dot com. I have questions for you!

Iheartfashion said...

Marc Jacobs is my inspiration too, minus the tattoos.

amy said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色