May 10, 2009

The Evolution...

Oh Keely Shaye Smith Brosnan, I feel your pain, girlfriend.    
I might look like this, too.
I refuse to look at myself below the neck.


























Is this really 145 pounds of Kirstie Alley?

I expect to look a t lot different at 145.  





















Probably more like this, the best I'm going to get...

(Some Cassidy chick in England? Never heard of of her.)

























And then I'll get this skinny.  After I'm dead and buried in the ground for 6 months.



























And then...

Enjoy!




















9 comments:

Kathy said...

I think Kirstie lies like a rug. Not that I don't lie about my weight, just sayin. . . no way that's 145.

Jill said...

I weigh 142 right now and if I look like Kirstie in her bikini and panty hose just shoot me now! I agree with Kathy...no way is that 145! I'm 5'3 and she's around 5'9". I'd love to be 10lbs thinner, but I'm enjoying eating too much.

Keely has a responsibility to be hot sleeping next to Pierce every night...what is she thinking!?!

JJ said...

She put another "145" photo in People magazine and she was at least 20 pounds thinner looking in the People photo.

And was it just me, or is she kind of an asshole in that interview?

Jill said...

I keep coming back to the photo of Keely. I want to put it on my fridge, but it might startle my husband.

Specialty Cards 4U said...

Just found your blog - great writing! Oh, and about that last photo, um ....I've seen that woman on the beaches of Siesta Key. It ain't any better in person.

JJ said...

No way! That woman isn't a paid model? She's for real?

I guess she's leaving *something* to the imagination - like her actual pumping kidneys, her colon, etc.

s. said...

Bless her heart; I love the fact that Keely gets out there, swims and enjoys the sun, in a bikini. Would that more plus size women should have such confidence.

That being said/written... wasn't too long ago that she looked like this:

http://thesocialdiary.com/celebpix/Celeb22.gif

Julia said...

ACK! My EYES! That thong is Wrong!

Angie Muresan said...

ok, i think i commented on the wrong post cause i was laughing so hard.