January 7, 2009

there's this thing


















So, blah blah blah a push up is the best possible workout for you because it works your arms, your shoulders, your abs, your back and your toes or something.  And this website thinks it can coach you into 100 pushups (of any variety) in six short weeks.
www.hundredpushups.com

I took the initial exhaustion test.  
FIVE.  
Five pushups from my KNEES.  gah.

But I'm going to follow the prescribed workout and see what I can do in six weeks.  Really.

I also joined the Discovery Health Challenge.
AND watched The Biggest Loser Couples.
I should be 120 by Valentine's Day.
Don't be jealous.

5 comments:

JJ said...

I tried to upload a photo of Heidi Spencer Pratt Slutface but even Blogger hates her. Even Blogger throws up in its mouth when it sees a photo of her (except in my case it threw up "internal error.")

jen said...

Okay, I REALLY think you should try Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred video. It's awesome. It will kick your ass, but it's only 20 minutes. You might hate it, but it's way better than doing a hundred push ups.

JJ said...

You are the second person to recommend that video.
I am wondering if I'd be good at doing a video though. I get self-conscious at home.
But, hell, I buy hope (i.e. the $160 face ointments I bought from the spa.) I'll go get it on Amazon.

Kimberly Julie said...

When I was 120 people used to ask me if I threw up after every meal. I guess for being 5'10'' that is a little too skinny. (Fuck it, is there such a thing?!)

Regardez Moi said...

Damn. I need to do this, too. I hate push ups. They kind of make me want to throw up. That's why I do yoga when I want to exercise, because you kind of do push ups but they are cleverly disguised in between upward and downward facing dogs.